Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Whovian

I realize the more I tweak my blog, the move Doctor Who-obsessed it becomes. I mean, the "Captain's Log" tab has been like that since before I watched Torchwood. And then, after I started watching Torchwood, I decided to add the photo on the Cast of Characters page just for fun because I liked how it fit the whole idea of people I know. And then I started watching Doctor Who, ended up changing my personal description, the blog description, and now have changed "followers" to "companions." Oh, not to mention the page that doesn't exist to expel my obsession for Jack Harkness/ John Barrowman without creating a thousand posts. And of course the Tumblr link, on which I reblog lots of Who stuff (and does nothing to help alleviate my possible stalking of Barrowman... I am so, so sorry for you, sir.)

By the end of the year, if this isn't merely a Doctor Who fan blog, I'm going to be proud of myself for keeping my mania in check. However, it will be a "culture and Doctor Who and how they're totally connected!" mash-up. It already is. Because I'm starting to think that Doctor Who = life. Or it's at least relevant to so many things I feel like talking about. And it has great gifs. And I freaking love the show.

So there you go. Enough talk. Time for Captain Jack to make a kind of vague, not-quite-appropriate gesture...

http://doctorwhogifs.tumblr.com/post/1212704498
YES.

Thank you. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...