Wednesday, February 15, 2012

GOOGLE!!! *fist shake*

http://www.johnhaydon.com
So I updated to Google+ tonight and just realized that everything I had about myself on the blog - my username and my funny little saying about relating time travel to Doctor Who (which took me FOREVER to write) all disappeared when I integrated my new profile with my blogs. Goddammit.

Oh well. I'll still refer to myself as another name. I'll just pretend I didn't change anything. I'll just lie to myself until I stop regretting and realizing that this entire Google+ things is a confusing waste of my time. Sigh...

In memorium of my once-was description (I think it was basically like this):  If culture is to time travel as being a culture vulture is to being a time traveler, then I'm a mediocre stand-in for Doctor Who. Give me a break, I'm trying my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...