Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm not the Walrus, but...

[Львица] was talking about a friend of her's from the Berlin trip who's a really good judge of guessing people's spirit animal. Out of curiosity what her's might be, she took an online quiz and got jaguar. I thought that was rather accurate, so I took the quiz myself and got...
The Rabbit Spirit
You scored 72% Creativity, 59% Compassion, 50% Strength, and 56% Intelligence!

You are a Rabbit Spirit. You are very sweet and kind, and can be creative. You are sometimes nervous and shy, and are very alert as to what's going around you. You have a couple good friends, and love frolicking in the meadows.
OMG, look how cute I am! If I had to guess, I would have probably deemed myself a rabbit. Mainly because of the frolicking in the field bit. But also because they're kind of shy, but fun and out during the early morning and twilight, my favorite times. I'm not athletic. I'm not a hunter. I'm not wise, or super clever, or sly, or totally badass. BUT I'M GODDAMN ADORABLE.

I think I live with that. It also explains why I eat so many carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...