Saturday, September 17, 2011

Teeth, Part II

So this morning I was reading this article my dad sent about killer tricks to use on an Apple operating system. Then this came up at the end of the article for suggested reading: Self-Defense Gadgets. And this was the first thing I saw:



It's a a Tampon Taser. It's a "serious electric weapon built into a feminine-hygiene product." So just in case you're afraid of someone finding your stun gun in your purse, but less afraid of tampons falling out, this is the weapon for you.

There were some pretty interesting gadgets in the article (I personally like the shotgun built into a flashlight) but the "pink stinger" stood out the most to me. A nice flashback to the movie Teeth where vaginas are armed and dangerous. Just think, this gadget could be used in the sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...