Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Vampire Nicholas Cage, Time Traveling, and Other Stuff I Wish Was Real

My dad sent this to me sometime ago and I've been meaning to post this but kept forgetting: "Time-Traveler" cell phone likely a 1924 Hearing Aid. So apparently this can be easily debunked, but watch the video from the guy, claiming that a person who appears in extended footage from a Charlie Chaplin movie on DVD is a time traveler (it's in the CBS article but I'll post it here for convenience):


So maybe it actually is a hearing aid, but who knows... it kind of looks like an iPhone if you ask me... And people at that time would NOT be that comfortable around video cameras. But then again, I love this kind of shit. Random time traveler caught on video camera footage? Of COURSE I want to believe it's possible.

I thought of this because of what I came across today on Twitter: apparently, there's this photo going around of a guy from the 1800s who looks exactly like Nicholas Cage. A guy was trying to sell it on E-bay, claiming it proves Cage is a vampire. Decide for yourself.

It looks kind of photoshopped and as I was looking for it online, someone mentioned that it was already debunked. Dammit.  C'mon, would it not be super awesome if the star of Ghost Rider was a VAMPIRE?

Clearly I don't have a very good grip on reality. Actually, I think I just like considering the idea of reality to be very flexible. It doesn't help that last night I dreamed I was meeting up with a study group on campus and we got attacked by weevils and Torchwood showed up. And I got sprayed in the face with weevil repellant. Right. Moving on...

And to top it all off, apparently this photo makes John Travolta look like at time traveler.
What the hell, why not...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...