Monday, September 26, 2011

And THAT..., Part II

Just as I was leaving for band practice tonight, the doorknob to our apartment came off in my hand. [Львица] attempted to fix it after she had ALREADY fixed it before. See, when we moved in, the previous tenants had gotten locked out of their apartment on the their last night on the building. So after we moved in, [Львица] got the new knob and figured out how to fix it.

Except that [blue-eyed Mr. Fix-it] and his assistant [the other one] weren't convinced that [Львица] had done it properly. So they tweaked it.

Now note that it doesn't work. It was fine before they messed around with it. SEE, MEN, YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING.

So now I am currently locked in my apartment, as I cannot get the door open with the knob off. If there are any other disasters tonight, they'd better be solvable without needing me on the other side of that door...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...