Thursday, September 1, 2011

I just worked a ten hour day. And this was supposed to be a part-time job. Shit.

Yep, ten hour day today. Eight hour day yesterday. Six the day before. This was supposed to be something part time, something I could do while I was in school. Care-taking around an apartment building like sweeping and mopping sounded like nothing. But now we're beginning to see how much work this old building needs. Admittedly, it's the first day with new tenants, but man - it was one hell of a day. Not exactly a good one, at all, so the less said at the moment, the better. Maybe rosy retrospection will give a better perception.

But I'm too damn tired to write much anything more, so that's basically it for now. I'll just let the anticipation build as to what exactly this new job has brought about... It's pretty crazy, I think, even for the general craziness that is my life. And though I haven't worked many jobs before, I feel like this one is a whopper. But only time will tell what exactly we've gotten ourselves into. I hope it looks better tomorrow morning than it looks right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...