Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Flu-ish Delusions

Here's how you know when you're sick - your dreams start taking on strange topics like this:

1) I dreamed that Michele Bachman was talking on the Greta Van Susteren show on Fox News and said that how Hilary Clinton and Michelle Obama were talking in some clip was like "sodomy, like illicit sexual activity" and then there was this huge controversy that she was calling Clinton and Michelle Obama lesbians. I woke up in a cold sweat, laughing and coughing at the sheer ridiculousness of this dream.

2) I dreamed I was walking downtown trying to meet up with [Львица] who was at the same restaurant as [X] and a bunch of people from the Scotland trip. It was late at night and I was walking with my parents, I think, and we were in some part of Minneapolis that doesn't exist but I thought I knew. There was some restaurant we passed by that I'd always wanted to go to but we realized it was on fire and that there were a bunch of cop cars and fire trucks out there and a bunch of people gawking at it. Then I realized that the buildings next to it were also on fire. I got worried and decided we should get out of there so my parents and I scampered away. We were some distance away when we noticed the fire getting bigger and suddenly this huge explosion occurred. We got thrown to the ground but got up quickly. We could see that all three buildings - which were like twenty stories each - were totally gone. We started sprinting away and I found the restaurant where [Львица] was at to share with her my action movie-like experience.

Well, at least my fever is mostly gone. That should mean "normal" dreams tonight. Not that any of the dreams I have are normal.

Good point, passive-aggressive cartoon. Good point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...