Thursday, October 27, 2011

Keanu Reeves... is a vampire?!

So somebody in my Italian class brought this up today (because we clearly weren't doing anything important, not without an instructor there):

Keanu Reeves is a vampire.

Thank God for Tumblr. I don't know what I did without it (had a lot harder time of finding photos and shit, that's what).

So all because of this painting of a French actor from the 1800s whose body was never found, Reeves has joined the ranks of time-traveling Travolta and undead Nicholas Cage. More celebrities looking like people who are supposed to be dead. Where did this phenomenon come from?!

I don't know... but I'm digging it. Gives me something bizarre to blog about right before Halloween. By the way, Keanu Reeves, if you really are a vampire, can you and vampire Nicholas Cage make Twilight stop? 'Kay, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...