Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I didn't watch the debate BUT...

Like the title says, I didn't watch tonight's GOP debate. I was busy studying for a psych and Italian test. However, I did come across this wonderful picture in the Star Tribune:


This photo is so great. I have no idea what's going on here, but the expression on Romney's face... and Ron Paul... :D

Say what you will about Ron Paul, he makes the debates pretty interesting. I'm no libertarian (well, I could be in some aspects I could be but I think many libertarians would be appalled by many of my views) but I like the guy. It's probably because he's an underdog and the media ignores him. And he makes expressions like that. Now I'm totally wishing I'd watched the debates. Next time, Ron Paul. Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...