Sunday, October 2, 2011

I am sick and tired of feeling sick and tired

I had all these good intentions of writing about my experiences at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival yesterday, but I had to finish the "Pissed" post I started on Friday. And then after going to the Ren Fest, the chest cold I had started getting erupted into a stuffy-nosed, fever-ridden Sunday morning of blah.

Being sick was so much more fun when I was younger. Then I could stay in bed and watch TV and have my parents bring me chicken noodle soup. Today I had to get up to study for a test I have tomorrow and to make my own chicken noodle soup. Being a responsible adult kind of sucks.

Also, may I mention that Web-MD sucks as a diagnosing tool. I know I probably just have the common cold, but because I live in an apartment ridden with mold, I thought I should probably confer with the closest thing to doctor I could get at 9 am on a Sunday morning - the internet.

I understand that Web MD is not meant to replace a doctor. But when the little symptom finder can't even distinguish my cough and sore throat and slight fever with the symptoms of anthrax poising, I severely doubt it's ability to tell me anything.

So it's time for some serious R&R before classes tomorrow. Because if I still feel like this tomorrow morning - it's going to be one hell of a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...