Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bonding with Absolute Strangers

[Львица], [The Question] and I went to see the free movie of the week at the student union on Saturday night (this week's film happened to be Captain America. More about that later, hopefully). While we were walking back, some guy was walking and talking with the people around him and, as we passed them by, he said loudly, (something along the lines of), "It was like, 'Let's get coffee. By the way, this is a date.'" And suddenly, I was sent into hysterics. I was laughing so hard I was nearly crying.

I don't know if this guy was referring to something he himself had done or something that had happened to him, but I know that very experience far too well. Because that's exactly what I did to [No-Mr-Darcy]. Whoops.

And thus, miscommunication leads to awkward situations. Because then everything feels like this:

So, so, so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...