Saturday, August 6, 2011

Music that speaks to me

So I'm going to do some shameless promoting of a few songs I just can't stop listening too - I'm a culture vulture, after all, so get used to it. Just click on the links to watch on Youtube - I'm not savvy enough to figure out how to embed them on here. Many thanks to [Львица]for discovering The Gaslight Anthem - they're fantastic :D

O.A.R - "Heaven." Probably my new favorite "mind your own fucking business" after Sara Bareilles' "King of Anything."

The Gaslight Anthem - "She Loves You." Nothing I can say - it's just amazing.

The Decemberists - "This Is Why We Fight." Rejoice, my hipster brethren - listening to this band has apparently made me join your ranks.

Mumford and Sons - "Sigh No More"
and "Roll Away Your Stone." The most beautiful marriage between bluegrass and English pub songs. Love, love, LOVE.

Forgive my indulgence - five videos is A LOT. But then again, you should see my iTunes library :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...